Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A New Direction

Now a few months into this blogging experience and I have to admit that I have hit a wall. During the last few weeks I have found it increasingly difficult to produce material for my blog. I can try to reason with myself and say things like " I just haven't had the time," but the reality is that I just sorta ran out of things to say.

Along with this realization comes a new commitment to my blog. A commitment to make it something special, something unique, something useful or entertaining and something that is ... well ... ME! I am going to shift my focus from collecting and sharing useful information about a New York move, to a more personal, inside look at my own personal journey.

From here on out, expect to hear more from me. I will still do my best to collect useful resources and information, however, I will also try to bring stories and specific examples of daily activities that I see as helping me get to New York. Hopefully, these new tidbits will provide an idea of the kinds of things one should be doing when trying to land a job and relocate to a place like New York.

No comments: