Friday, June 29, 2007

Where have all the posts gone?

If you have followed this blog at all, or if I directed you here in recent weeks, you might be wondering why there haven't been many new posts. I mean it is a blog about New York, right? And I did just move here, right? So why the lack of writing, the lack of photos or any new material at all?

Well... I am thinking that it is time for a change. I want to tweak the blog and turn it into something that fits better now that I have actually moved to New York. The only problem is: I am not yet sure what I want it to look and feel like. Not aesthetically per se, but in terms of content, etc.

So here is my challenge to anyone paying attention. While I continue to think about it... please send me your suggestions. Tell me what you would like me to write about. Tell me what things you would like to see. I will try and get to them as best I can and then perhaps this exercise will lead me to the shape and form of my new blog.

No comments: