Sunday, September 23, 2007

Wait a sec...

I see this truck almost 3 times a week. I am guessing it delivers some sort of meat provisions to one of the hotels that line 40th St and Bryant Park. Its always parked in the same spot and I always think the same thing when I see it.

NEBRASKALAND!?!????!!!!! Are you kidding me?
Funny thing -- hardly anyone here can even tell you where Nebraska is! And yet, this company uses the name as a marketing ploy to make people believe their products are somehow better.

Oh, but wait... there's an address. Finally a clue to help some people out. Finally... someone who can tell me where Nebraska is... That's right! Nebraska is in the BRONX! Wanna visit? If you're from Nebraska (big ups!)and want a good laugh - Check out this company's site and find directions right here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is funny, Troy! Good observation! This might be useful to a Great Plains studies person like myself! Hope all is well!