Monday, July 16, 2007

Random Pictures of New York

OK, so that last post was kind of a drag. I can almost feel someone out there fearing for my safety and wondering if I made the right decision to move to this place, this New York. Why would I want to live in a place where my building is getting broken into?

It's complicated. Again, it is New York. Perhaps it IS Zoo York.
The craziest of the crazed.
It is hard to explain the draw, the intensity - until you have felt it. Lived it. Smelt it and maybe even stepped in it.

That may be all well and good, but what the hell am I even talking about? Well, I wish I could show you - I know that a picture helps to tell a story so here are a few random photos of the city.





The lights on Times Square at night





The Manhattan skyline from Edgewater, New Jersey





Chelsea Pier - or at least where a pier used to be

No comments: