Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A Walk in Hoboken

I spent the last few days staying with some friends in Hoboken, New Jersey. For those that don't know the city of Hoboken is the birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra - two of my favorite things.

After I came home from work I decided to go for a walk and take some photos of the area around my friends' apartment. Keep in mind that this particular section of Hoboken used to be very industrial and is now being converted into apartments and condos.


They don't call it "Dirty Jersey" for nothing.


An old factory on top of the bluff. I bet Manhattan looks amazing from up there.


The viaduct that runs parallel to the 6th floor apartment


A view of the Empire State Building from my friends' place. *(Click to open the photo and it is in the middle, way in the distance)

No comments: