Thursday, April 12, 2007

Crunch Time

The clock is winding down - my time in grad school is coming to a close. It seems like I am crazy busy with school work, but sometimes I think I am just being lazy. Call it "Super - Senioritis" or something, the problem is - I just can't seem to get anything done.

Maybe the problem is I have already mentally checked out. Maybe I am so anxious to take the next step that I have projected myself to New York and no longer really care about everything I need to get done. Either way, I gotta finish everything, keep packing and start preparing for my next visit to the city.

I am thinking of taking a trip in May, hopefully for some more interviews. However, to save money I am also considering putting a hold on the trip and just coming in June when I am ready to begin life in New York. We will see.

No comments: